Work in the fun, fast-paced world of broadcast media with us at Pacific Media Group! In Oahu, we are 1027 Da Bomb, 947 KUMU, 1059 The Wave, and the NEW HI93. Our locally-owned and operated statewide group includes the #1 18 to 34 and 18 to 49 stations, two stations in the Top 5 in Honolulu, and the station with the most listeners in all of Hawaii.
We are looking for experienced and up and coming Media Consultants in our Sales Department. If your thing is all about digital, from design to creating content, there’s an opportunity for you, too. See the information below for the Interactive Media Coordinator position below. These media opportunities don’t come often. Check out detailed job descriptions and send your cover letter and resume to MayumiStevens@pmghawaii.com. Work samples are required when applying for the Interactive Media Coordinator position.
Pacific Media Group offers Full-Time employees medical and dental insurance, paid vacation leave, and 401k benefits.
Pacific Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop new and maintain current client relationships.
- The Media Consultant should consistently meet individual sales goals and objectives by cultivating client relationships, acting as a resource, using creative marketing and problem-solving skills, and diligently looking for opportunities to increase revenue share by helping clients exceed their marketing, promotional, and awareness goals.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales with each client.
- Manage all required paperwork (sales orders, production orders, promotion request forms, remote sheets) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be available on an as-needed basis for any and all station promotions that require additional personnel as identified by station management
- Direct creative campaigns and create oral and written presentations
- Employee shall also perform other duties as may be needed, from time to time during the term of the Agreement, be assigned (in writing or otherwise) to Employee by Employer.
- Ability to develop trust and relationships easily.
- Demonstrated success with creating custom, integrated campaigns that include digital, event, and community outreach components.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs (ie. Word, Powerpoint)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $126,803.00 per year
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Responsible for collaborating on ideas, then executing innovative and effective digital marketing campaigns that drive successful listener engagement and strong business metrics within brand guidelines. May include supporting offline items.
- Improve and maintain user-friendly websites on WordPress platforms that, reflect stations’ identities, feature station promotions and community outreach efforts to serve the public and grow loyal listeners. Execute graphic design, landing pages, display banner ads, streaming ads, site navigation, and layout of content for existing and new websites.
- Collaborate with personnel in programming, sales, and marketing to create effective user and client-friendly campaigns and online/offline products
- Create and place banner and tile ads on websites as sold by sales department. Insert, upload and schedule ads, including static ads pre-roll video, and more in an accurate and timely manner
- Produce static and video advertising for stations as needed to promote or publicize stations, personalities, contests, community support and for other uses
- Maintain stations’ profiles across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Developing and create content and interact with online communities to grow fanbase and keep listeners informed. Plan daily activities while monitoring successful strategies.
- Immediately inform General Manager and Director of Marketing & Promotions, when issues and/or discrepancies arise
- Monitor all company websites and social media outlets regularly to ensure visibility, accuracy, timeliness, appropriate content and design suitability
- Collect and share digital performance analytics with insight on successful strategies and enhancement opportunities
- Ensure all EEO job announcements and FCC annual reports are maintained on websites
- Additional duties as assigned by management and corporate leadership
- Understand HTML5, Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Edge), Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc), and DoubleClick for Publishers, Digital Video Editing software (AVS, Premiere Pro)
- Savvy in Google Analytics, SEO optimization, social media strategies with an ability to creatively carry out trending, exciting, relevant content and activities
- Able to consistently exercise independent judgement and discretion while interacting with coworkers, listeners, and the community at large
- Graphic design, marketing, communications, or relevant degree preferred
- This position requires regular in-person attendance at our headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Submit work samples with application